Thursday, July 16, 2009

Visions of ....dance in my head


Going to bed, after a full day of WeightWatchers, interesting members, some weighing in, some staying for meetings, some not. Then a LOVELY walk at the Edina Centennial Lakes Park. It is my most favorite walking park in the cities. http://www.centenniallakespark.com/content/facilities/centennial_lakes/attractions/index.htmAfter that, a great time and a good haircut at Rocco Altobelli's. I had the most beautiful, most fun, and interesting hair stylist: Laura, from Rochester and Santa Monica. She has a 14 month old daughter named Lila. I think I'll start praying for her, and invite her to church. She was so beautiful. She looked like a mixture of Heidi Klum and Gwyneth Paltrow. Gorgeous. In my head I was thinking, when she asked me what I wanted done, I'd reply, "I want you to make me look like YOU!" HA HA. Well, good night, my pretties.

No comments:

Post a Comment