Friday, July 3, 2009

4th of July

You all know, tomorrow is the 4th of July. I was planning on grilling these great sausages I got from Sam's club. Unfortunately, they were so good, we ate them all! So...what kind of friend would I be if I didn't tell you about them? I don't know the company: but here's the description: Chicken, spinach, Asiago cheese sausages. They are already cooked, so all you have to do is grill them for a few minutes, to warm them up. They are only 3 WW points! And SO TASTY...so SPICY! The PERFECT 4th of July go-to food! Put it on a 1point Village Hearth Lite Hot Dog bun, and there you have it! Enjoy! I will make a watermelon, feta cheese, basil salad. And a lightened up BLT pasta salad. No dessert planned. But who will miss that!
So...I wish you a very independant 4th of July! Have fun doing whatever you're gonna be doing. I will be cleaning, getting ready for my SanDiego sister to visit.! Love my sister! Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment