Tuesday, July 7, 2009

JULY 7TH...WHAT A DAY!

I start this post with the phrase 'EEE GADS!!!' Do you ever feel like a day's going to be so challenging that all you can do is scream, "Eee Gads!!!!!!!!" That's today. In a few hours, my seester Katie, from San Diego, who's visiting family in WI, is coming here for a 24 hour visit. We'll hit the pavement running. Mall of America, exquisite dinner on our gazebo-ed deck, watching Michael Jackson memorial coverage...yes...that's what Early's do... So...you won't hear from me for a while, for I am too ...well...running around! But I just HAD to post my quiet time today...even if it means my house isn't spectacularly cleaned for Katie's arrival. She'll understand. It's Michael Jackson's memorial day. Who has time to clean when you've got your eyes glued on the Staples Center. [just kidding...I've tivo-ed it, for later enthrallment.] My quiet time: way better than anything on TV.Psalm 37: Living Bible...first many verses: " Never envy the wicked!.Trust in the Lord instead.Be kind and good to others;then you will safely here in the land and prosper....Be delighted in and with the Lord. Then he will give you all your heart's desires.Commit everything you do to the Lord [Yes...even your day with Katie...yes...even your dinner, and therapy, and shopping...and cleaning...]Rest in the Lord! [boy did i need THAT!]Wait patiently for him to act.Don't fret and worry. [boy did i need THAT!]Those who trust the Lord shall be given EVERY BLESSING.All who humble themselves before the Lord shall be given every blessing and shall have wonderful peace. 'oKAY...was that not the BEST! Hope you are as blessed by it as I was. So...gotta run...carpets, toilets, therapy, Aldis...you name it...I got to do it. Peace! [And pray the whole world watching the MJ events, will be brought closer and closer to the Lord, via this man's life and death. "It's better to go to a house of mourning than a house of feasting, for therein lies wisdom. And the wise should take this to heart." Ecclesiastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment